The real one

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The real one

Astrology Sports predictions betting tips

Method that works occasionally ( Weather report needed ) :D

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Method  that works occasionally  ( Weather report needed ) :D Empty Method that works occasionally ( Weather report needed ) :D

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am

On the page 92 of that famous book of chaos is written exactly: 'So it works for finals? No. But that is where it works best. For predicting the result of finals..... You all must answer to me 'what is the difference between any match played today in WC qualifications? Did they all played soccer or some played air hockey? Is Venus little bigger at one chart than at the other.Any other logic than astrology knowledge is for other place. Above all if you even try to compare results in last ten UEFA finals there were differences. Any rule in astrology has permanence. At one of the pages that man writes one spectacular conclusion, he puts soccer at low-scoring sports. Why, by using what value for compartment. Is today's score in soccer England-Croatia was 5:1. Is it low score? Ok I call him to say that to Football Association and to Capelo personlly. And to England fans in public. That is hockey score.
    On the same page upper he writes about 'Combine the discretion with art'. Do your own but my suggestion is : If you ever decide to do this do not make sports predictions like your job.'

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:16 pm