The real one

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The real one

Astrology Sports predictions betting tips

'Seems not' for Rx condition of the planet to be weakend

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

'Seems not' for Rx condition of the planet to be weakend Empty 'Seems not' for Rx condition of the planet to be weakend

Post  Admin Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

Well this is not 'comeback' but here it is the place for discussions about rules that can be or cannot be used in sports predictions.
    Now I will place here the chart from yesterday's match at US OPEN tennis Between 'The Empire of the Sun', Soderling and Gemini 'Mr Postman' Davydenko. So at the page 90 of the book of that astrologer there is the question : ' Are planets weakend by being retrograde ? And the answer was : In these charts, it seems not. etc....( He meant an Event chart). This is not blaming anyone, just think if any doctor makes the diagnose about a client that his/her disease seems to look like the headache and that client dies becouse of cancer would that doctor gone to jail.
    So the same is when you write something like 'seem not' and it is actually.
    In this chart you will find that one of the rulers is Rx so if you do not count that how do you count the strenth of the planet ruler. If you count Rx, Gemini loses. So Soderling won. I count Rx when I count strenth of the planet ruler.Any planet if I am interesting for.
    The other thing I want to ask you all, I have found the values when planet is fast or slow but I have not found the values for Stationry condition, only explanations. That is not the value for use.
    I still cannot find the exact values.
    Soderling-Davydenko 07 Sep 2009 11:00 AM, New York

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:31 pm